Repairing a Samsung phone or tablet is usually easy with the help of the experienced technicians at Phone Clinic. That’s because we carry the parts and have the knowledge needed to fix what ails your Samsung device.
Best of all, Phone Clinic handles your Samsung screen repairs, Samsung Tab repairs, and all other Samsung repairs in-house for our customers throughout metro Detroit. Since 2012, our Samsung repair experts have been the trusted source in the Detroit area for fixing a device in need, often within 30 minutes or less.
Contact us to begin the process of repairing your Samsung phone or Samsung tablet by filling out our convenient online form.
Samsung Phone Repair
If you need Battery Repair and Replacement for your Samsung phone, we can help! Once you notice that your phone is charging slowly, chances are that your battery life is waning so you may soon need a battery fix or replacement.
You may rely on your Samsung or phone for important work or personal information. Even though you likely have backed up all your phone data, our technicians offer Cell Phone Data Recovery with a very high success rate for recovery. Trust a local Phone Clinic solution rather than finding a less reliable resource online.
Phone Clinic also provides Water Damaged Cell Phone Repair. Many Samsung phones have waterproofing features but water can still cause significant damage to newer devices. If your Samsung phone, such as the Note 9, has been water damaged and you are having issues with it, let the technicians at Phone Clinic help.
Our experienced technicians can also determine why your Samsung Galaxy or Galaxy Note will not turn on, or why your Samsung Galaxy speaker is not working. From there we can determine the best course of action for you.
The specific Samsung phones that we can fix include the following:
Samsung S-Series phones
- Galaxy S21 Ultra – Galaxy S21
- Galaxy S20 Series (FE 5G, Ultra 5G, Plus 5G, 5G)
- Galaxy S10 Series (Lite, 5G, Plus, S10e, S10)
- Galaxy S9 Plus – Galaxy S9
- Galaxy S8 Edge Plus – Galaxy S8 Active – Galaxy S8
- Galaxy S7 Edge – Galaxy S7 Active – Galaxy S7
- Galaxy S6 Series (Edge Plus, Edge, Active, S6)
- Galaxy S5 Neo – Galaxy S5 Active – Galaxy S5
- Galaxy S4 Active – Galaxy S4
- Galaxy S3 – Galaxy S3 Mini
Samsung Note Series
- Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G – Galaxy Note 20 5G
- Galaxy Note 10 Plus / 5G – Galaxy Note 10 Lite NEW – Galaxy Note 10
- Galaxy Note 9
- Galaxy Note 8
- Galaxy Note 5
- Galaxy Note 4
- Galaxy Note 3 – Galaxy Note 3 Neo
- Galaxy Note 2
- Galaxy Note Edge
Samsung J Series
- J8 Plus (J805 / 2018) New
- J8 (J810 / 2018)
- J7 Refine (J737 / 2018) – J7 Pro (J730 / 2017) – J7 Prime (G610 / 2016)
- J7 (J727 / 2017) – J7 (J710 / 2016)
- J6 Plus (J610 / 2018) – J6 (J600 / 2018)
- J5 Prime (G570 / 2016) – J5 Pro (J530 / 2017) – J5 (J510 / 2016)
- J4 Plus (J415 / 2018) – J4 (J400 / 2018)
- J3 Pro (J330 / 2017)
- J3 (J337 / 2018) – J3 (J327 / 2017) – J3 (J320 / 2016)
- J2 Core / Pure (J260 / 2018)
Repairs for Samsung Tablets
Our team of Phone Clinic technicians have the experience to fix Samsung tablets and devices for our customers throughout Southeast Michigan from Detroit to Novi, Clinton Township to Commerce.
Common Samsung tablet repairs include Charge Port Repair and Replacement. Let our Phone Clinic technicians diagnose and fix any issue with your charge port. It may require having one of our experts carefully clean the port area. If the damage is more significant, we may recommend a new port so you can reliably charge your Samsung tablet.
Another common fix is Cracked Samsung Screen Repair and Replacement. We regularly see cracked and broken screens, especially for Samsung Tab devices, and can repair these issues quickly, while you wait.
Many of our customers have issues with their Samsung tablet slowing down and most often, software is the culprit. Bring your Samsung device into one of our locations today and we’ll diagnose the issue and get it fixed.
Among the Samsung Galaxy tablets we can repair include:
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ – Samsung Galaxy Tab S7
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite – Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S4
- Samsung Tab A7 Lite – Samsung Tab A7 – Samsung Tab A
- Samsung Tab E
Contact or stop by a Phone Clinic location to start your repair
Whether you need a Samsung tablet screen repair, a Note 9 screen replacement, or any other Samsung device fix, Samsung repairs near you are made easy with the help of the experienced technicians at Phone Clinic. Visit any of our Southeast Michigan Phone Clinic repair locations in Clinton Township, Commerce, Novi, Southfield, and Rochester. We’re open seven days a week for Samsung phone repair, tablet battery replacement or Samsung Galaxy fixes of any kind.